How can I add a signature to my email messages in Microsoft Outlook Web App?
- To create an email signature, first log into your outlook web-mail app https://outlook.office.com
- On the navigation bar, choose Outlook (or Mail).
Choose App launcher Outlook.
- On the nav bar, choose Settings Options.
- Under Options, choose Settings > Mail.
Under Options, choose MAIL > Layout > Email signature.
- Under Email signature, in the text box, add your image and signature. You can use the editor to stylize and format your text, and have the capabilities to change the font face, color, size, background, insert hyperlinks, bullets, numbered lists, etc.
NOTE: To include an image within your signature, you can copy the image from a source and paste that image in the text box.
- If you want your signature to display at the bottom of all outgoing items, including replies and forwards, select Automatically include my signature on messages I send. If you don’t select this option, you manually can add your signature to any message.
- Choose Save
- Once you’ve saved, send a test email to yourself to confirm this process has worked.
If you need assistance in building a professional email signature for your brand, please give us a call so we can help.